Relying on years of successful experience in road and runway projects, having all necessary technical and administrative expertise, multiple and efficient light and heavy machinery, and owning a state-of-the-art asphalt plant with a complete set of stones crusher, Cheene Sazeh Beihagh Co. (CHEESAB) has the ability to execute all road making projects in accordance with technical specifications and timing set by employers. Key civil projects in road construction include:
- Implementation of technical building of access roads for water transfer line from the Haji Lar Chai dam to Songon-Varzeghan copper complex.
- Implementation of 26-km access road from pumping station to Chehelkooreh copper mine in Zahedan.
- Construction and asphalt of the main 8-km-road of Chehelkooreh copper mine in Zahedan.
- Construction and asphalt of 19-km-road of Shurjestan mine in Fars province.
- Construction of four rural road projects in Khorasan-e-Razavi province.